Chicago Food Magazine: Gene & Georgetti Rosemont Announces Early Spring Specials
Featuring Meatless Fridays during the Lenten Season & Bar Lounge Specials for College Basketball Playoffs
Gene & Georgetti Rosemont announces early Spring specials, including meatless Fridays during Lenten Season (available Thursday through Saturday through April 15); and meat-filled madness for College Hoops Playoffs!
Lent specials are:
· Fish & Chips, beer battered Alaskan Cod, served with house made chips, malt vinegar and chipotle mayonnaise, $15.75.
· Pepper & Egg Sandwich, sautéed peppers, scrambled eggs, served on rustic Italian bread, $9.
College Hoops Playoffs at Gene & Georgetti Rosemont include a drawing for amazing prizes like concert tickets, a 50’ TV, and Blackhawk tickets. The drawing is held at 8 p.m. during games (restrictions apply.) Bar Lounge specials are:
· Meatball Sliders, a trio of G&G’s Classic Meatballs, served on Mini Sesame Buns with Mozzarella and Marinara, Served with Seasoned Fries, $12.75.
· Prime Sliders, House Blend of Prime Trimming’s, served on Mini Sesame Buns, topped with Lettuce, Tomato and Onion, served with Seasoned Fries, 9.25
· Skirt Steak & Onion Rings, Grilled 12 oz Prime Skirt Steak, accompanied with G&G’s Famous House Made Onion Rings, 31.25