Celebrate mom with us this year!
Featuring a carving station, a fire & ice seafood display, signature Gene & Georgetti dishes, a kid’s corner and more!
Chicago (April 2017) – The Estate by Gene & Georgetti, the upscale events venue in Rosemont (9421 W. Higgins Road) will host Mother’s Day Brunch on May 14, with seatings beginning at 11 a.m., and available every half hour until 4 p.m.
Mother’s Day Brunch at The Estate includes:
- Complimentary mimosas (MOMosas!)
- Classic brunch fare including French toast, frittata, eggs Benedict, scrambled eggs and bacon
- A carving station featuring slow roasted prime rib, ham and turkey
- An antipasto station
- A ‘500 North Station’ featuring Gene & Georgetti classics including Chicken Alla Joe, Sausage Alla Joe, Meatballs and Garbage Salad
- Fire & Ice Seafood Display with whitefish escabeche, clams casino, ceviche and a shrimp cocktail
- Pasta bar featuring rotini with fresh tomato sauce, and penne primavera
- Kid’s Corner featuring mac & cheese, chicken fingers, mini hot dogs and waffle fries
- Sides including sweet potato wedges, mashed potatoes, green bean almondine, honey-glazed carrots and a refreshing romaine iceberg salad
- Dessert and coffee station
The Estate’s Mother’s Day Brunch costs $46 for adults, and $19 for children ages 11 and younger, plus tax and gratuity. Complimentary valet service is also available.
For reservations or more information, please contact a reservation specialist at 847.653.3302 or email RSVP@geneandgeorgetti.com. A credit card is required to hold reservations.